You need to start building business credit even if you have not started your business yet. However in order to start establishing your business credit you need to obtain the following:
1. Create Corporation
2. Tax ID Number or EIN with the IRS
3. Your Dunns Number with D&B (Dun & Bradstreet)
4. Open business checking account
5. Get your business licenses
6. Make sure your company is credit ready or will have lending credibility with vendors and lenders alike.
Get in touch to learn more www.bizseals.com/booking